Anxiety (profit or loss?)

 I've clogged my eye sockets again and my nostrils are full too. Tears and mucus, yuck! But what can I do? Hey guys welcome to the blog.


Let's talk about anxieties… The bible encourages us to be anxious for nothing and I am a Bible believing, tongue speaking christian yet, I am anxious about almost everything. Hi, keep in line, I'm not nearly holy enough, saved not perfect, and progress over perfection. Back to anxieties, how do you deal with them? My birthday is in two months ish, and I am already overly demeaned by self. A year older what have you achieved? Why do you deserve to be happy and celebrated? What are you thankful for? What has changed? Yo it's a hassle. I often say that I am my biggest critic, do you get these talk down from yourself too?


I wonder how the revelation, 'be anxious for nothing came about'. I mean, God do you not see that people are winning in different spheres of life and all I'm doing is existing, like???? How is it that the only thing that is added to my name constantly now is beautiful and smart, ABBA this doesn't translate to money in my aza. What's going on? Some of the things I ask God during my quiet time. I often tend to forget that there are things that are beyond my comprehension that are happening all around me that I'm thankful for. I tend to take these graces for granted. 


I mean I can cry God a river, seas and oceans even. I can be anxious about the next two seconds if I like but it doesn't avail a thing. How much has your anxiety availed you? Can you by worrying add an inch of hair to your head? It's difficult for an overthinker like me. I replay scenes, I reread messages, I obsess about controlling my environment and my outcomes, I have anxiety attacks most nights, yet they've availed - NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! 


What are you anxious about? Can you by any means within your control fix or change it? Are you doing your best to beat it? Have you given it to ABBA? I cannot tell you how dour I've been, or how shame has been loitering around me for a while now, but somewhere  somehow, after emptying my eyes of them tears and blowing away at my nose, I came here to tell you to - uncage yourself from those worries and fears and anxieties. I kid you not, it's going to be a struggle but darling be like the ibo man, if it doesn't profit you, cut it off. Count no losses there. Have a banging week.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Definitions

The advice

Kolo