Dear You V

 Reconnecting was a miracle, or at least I thought it was. As the lockdown orders were retrieved and flights started moving again you were here, among the first few who took flight amidst the stringent restrictions. When I saw you, I wished I could bottle the moment and keep it forever, but this is all I could do...

"Dear You,"

I might never perfectly explain this moment but I'm in awe of the person God created you to be. Today I'm so elated I might pee in my pants. You're here unharmed. I can see the crease at the corner of your eyes as you smile and your dimples in your cheeks. I can hold your hands and wrap them around me. I lay with you. Thank you.

You wouldn't understand the depth from which these words proceeded, so I kept them in my now piling portfolio of letters to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Definitions

The advice

Kolo