Mine


 Hey guys, welcome to the blog. Sorry for my abrupt break in transmission here and there, a girl needs to be in the right frame of mind to write. So valentine is coming, you know the rest of that annoying song (eyes rolled), but if you don't have a girlfriend/boyfriend, I'm here to offer you pick up lines so you can #oxlaid and chill. Read and be booed up, hopefully.


How does one own a thing, moreso a person...
I reckon it's not in words,
It's not in monetary evaluation either,
Time shared?
Definitely not in the number of hugs and kisses.

So what's the right tender to lay claim to ownership of a being?
Could it be in sharing experiences?
Maybe in making memories...
Or it might come from shared emotions...
Could it be from identical traumas,
Or similar vulnerabilities?


(The pick up lines)
How do I lay claim of your soul?
I'm not the grim ripper, rest easy, I don't come loving your soul only to take it away.
I want to nurture you,
I want to rejuvenate every part of you that has been doured by life's tussle,
I want to better your person, giving to you until you're satiated and then I'd give some more.

How do I bring you to understand this need for ownership?
For darling if you're mine, I know the responsibility to which I'm saddled,
To love you exclusively, earnestly and wholly.
To add to your good days,
To take away as much as I can, from your bad days,
To bring laughter and cheer into your glum days,
To be your home of serenity.


Yet maybe ownership is not the word...
Maybe all I want is to be crested in your crevices,
So that when the days are lonely and you feel like everything is failing, you can look within, and I'll be there burning for you, and you'd be satisfied knowing that all that I am - might not be all that you need, but it's enough that you have me regardless.
Maybe all I desire is that you consider yourself mine and I yours.

If e no work, charlie, abobby, my guy, we tried.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Definitions

The advice

Kolo