Scum of the earth


 Women are scum too.

 Welcome to the blog loves, as the weekend beckons I hope you dualize the slogan 'men are scum' to 'we're all scum'.

 

I'm not angry per se but I grew up with men, and while I admit to the fact that they can be mischievous and promiscuous, I can also tell you ladies act the same (I'm a lady so I know). No blame games intended here. Scum is a reprehensible person, a reprehensible person is one deserving of guilt, do you know one who isn't? Only Jesus loves, only Jesus!


Disclaimer: men are still scum as statistics will prove that they tend to be the ones with more scumish behavior but for the purpose of this blog post I'm going to outline the areas where women are scum too.


Have you seen the movie two can play that game? And its sequel three can play that game? Or think like a man and its sequel?What do you see that these have in common? (This one isn't a rhetorical question, leave your answers in the comment section). I'll tell you what, its the fact that couples regardless of their gender felt that their relationship was a game at which they must win or have the right cheat or sort codes to. 

According to Madame K Poetess, "Maybe if you stop looking at life as though you are a player in a game you will stop thinking you are being played, & stop playing others just the same."


I am scum too because I try to play tic for tac, or are people only scum in relationships? Then I am still scum because if he acts, I react, how did the physicist put it (action and reaction are equal and opposite). Gender equity is my goal so I'm not a feminist and I rarely buy into their ideology (I do sometimes) needless to say why I'm screaming we're all scum. Lets share a few examples shall we...


Ladies catch this sub, have you ever been the center of attraction because more than one man wanted you? How did it feel, going for dates simultaneously with each of them, maybe breakfast with A and lunch with C? Did you not feel that little bit of sheer elation? I know you told yourself you didn't harm anyone but if a guy was known to do that to your friend we won't hear the last of it. Women are scum too.


He seems to be cheating, his passwords have changed,  he moves around with his phone too often, you're second guessing everything that comes out of his mouth, you go out, have a little too much to drink and end up in another's bed, its his fault he was acting dodgy. When the tables turn, what do we hear? Women are scum too.


Sizing up a guy, from his looks to his potential networth before agreeing to have a relationship with him isn't any different from him sizing you up (front and back) knowing your background or networth too so why is he scum and when you do it, you're just being smart? Need I say it?


Have you not just toyed with a man's emotions just so you can get him in bed and know his capacity? Be truthful... Hows it churned when its done to ladies (he used me) aunty the two both of you used each other (don't allow me use Ric Hassani's words here)


Look, my point is whatever a man can do, chances are that a woman has already done it only in a more coded way and with good enough reasons why she was the victim (don't get me wrong a lot of times we're the victims of abuse and rape and catcalling that can turn violent but we're not victims of a well thought out revenge or payback tactic). Like I said my aim is at gender equity, hence if he does it and is labelled scum, she who has done the do too should thus be labelled scum.


 We're the scum of the earth and until we understand this much, we're just going to keep gender shaming and raising dust. Now I'm scared to keep the comment section open, but go on leave your comments.

Comments

  1. Oh well someone finally said the hard truth with her full chest. No objections. I second your thought process.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let the voting begin, so far the yays have it

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Definitions

The advice

Kolo