Pander I

~ 1 ~
Jay
With deep green eyes, a body slender and only curving where it was supposed to, she stood by the corner of the street – I could already picture her in my sheets. I pulled over just beside her and let her beauty dazzle me for a while before I was drawn back to reality by her very seductive tone.
“Hi stranger, talk much?”
Her words serenaded my very essence they soothed the guilt that came with my being here, and again I just looked at her and coughed out the name Jay.
“Jay,” she echoed, her pronunciation of my name seeming so divine. “Do you need company for the night?”
 I thought to myself that I’d like her company for the rest of my life. All I heard myself say though was,
“Yes, if you’d oblige me.”
“I’m loving our progress from monosyllabic answers in this process of getting to know each other,” her answer depicting her somewhat jovial nature. A beautiful smile cut across her perfectly molded lips.
Oh, I could already imagine kissing them. Yes, tonight and probably a day after, that sinister look she gave showing her obviously naughty side. I smiled right back and unlocked the car, rushing out to open the passenger’s side for her.
This act for some reason seemed to please her immensely. Her words after that, "Only a real man does that for a girl of my kind,” registered in my mind.
“A girl of her kind,” I mused to myself.
What was I doing here on the eve of the day I’d say I do? Stacy, my lady, was beautiful – every man’s dream woman. But for the last couple of months, shortly after our engagement, copulation with her seemed so humdrum.
I had spoken to her about it – being a very practical person that I am, but she always seemed to pick up a fight. She’d had me begging at the end of those conversations.
What she failed to notice was that a man like me could only take so much. I had driven past Bella six times this week – and it was only Tuesday. This month I had begun to stalk her for some reason, after seeing her at Frank’s bachelor party.
She was sitting beside me now at a local pub, bub in hand, and it still felt like it was only my imagination; her blouse revealing enough to leave me wanting.
I beckoned on the waiter who couldn’t seem to get his eyes off Bella and asked for our bill. I paid and left him a tip. But then his next move left me gobsmacked. He stuck the wad of cash in his hands into Bella’s cleavage which was popping out of her blouse. And on impulse, I couldn’t help but pull him over and give him a well-deserved pumping. Her face flushed red with embarrassment at this sexual harassment, although I was sure she had been through this situation several times.
As we left the Godforsaken pub, I reached out and opened the door again for her, but this time my kind gesture was met with a stern look for what seemed like forever, although, in reality, it was about thirty seconds before she reached for the door and slammed it. 
I could already see the tears forming at the corner of her eyes, and for some reason, I felt weak. The drive to the Gold Crest Hotel after that was a long and quiet one. It was awkward, but her being beside me made it worthwhile.
As we pulled over, she grabbed me by my crotch slightly, and then harder – the feelings I had moving from excitement to pain within a swift second. And then she released me, opening the door like nothing had happened. I got out immediately after that. I’d already made prior arrangements for a room, so we got into the elevator and headed for the tenth floor. She leaned over me while we were in it, and I lost my calm – picking her up and kissing her as if my life depended on it.
We were saved by the ding – a sound I hated at that point. I put her down gently as we headed left for room 224. I believe she saw my eagerness as she took the key card from my sweaty palms and opened the door.
My eyes widened in realization; I hadn’t seen the room I had paid for. It was just instinct at the time since I fancied the number – but the price not so much.
As I walked into the room, I noticed it was a double suite painted cream with purple flowered drapery running down on either side of the room. The bed was as big as the one that Stacy would have loved to put in our bedroom had I not stopped her.
The abstract painting on the wall added to its already perfect scenery. The conjoining room wasn’t something I’d bother myself with at the moment since I had other things in mind. All I noticed was that its chandelier seemed like it emitted lights from heaven, and by the time I cast my sight back at Bella she was already undressed on the bed, legs spread apart, leaving everything in plain sight.
“Uhm… l-l-let’s take things slow,” I stuttered as I spoke.
She smiled at me then recoiled under the sheets.
“Jay,” she called, “Why did you do that at the pub?” referring to the unpleasant incident.
I replied that I felt the need to put the bastard straight and protect her. She sat up studying me for a bit and then she asked why?
“You deserve to be protected,” I responded swiftly.
She studied me again, and then she slowly walked up to me and pulled down my faded jeans; but then stopped, as if she was astonished at the full size of my junk.
It was about 11 inches when fully erect – something I was really proud of, but I was sure she might have seen bigger. She slowly massaged my ego before stroking it hard, which she noticed I seemed to love a lot, then she looked up to me, her green eyes piercing and said, “Head?”
I nodded slightly and then she asked again, “Am I too fast?”
I’m sure I blushed a little, but I replied, “No.”
 She pushed me to the bed and started off stroking me gently again, running her tongue from the tip of my cock down to my balls, and then hardening her grip on my junk and stroking hardest as she sucked me.
Bella looked like she was going to choke, but she thrust my cock deeper and deeper – and it excited me the more she swallowed. I think I hit orgasm, and then just at the point when I was going to ejaculate, she stopped and said my name.
“Jay,” she stared at me, “Do you like it?”
 “I love it,” I replied hastily.
At this, she asked me to take off my white shirt which already smelled of her perfume. I took it off immediately, and she proceeded to lick me all the way up to my nipples. Once there, she made circular movements with her tongue. The sensation was one I loved so damn much.
Slowly, she raised her head towards me.
“Jay, what are you thinking right now?” she asked curiously.
It was a question I found hard to comprehend at the time as I was no longer in control of my faculties. I smiled cockily and replied that my libido matched hers.
She didn’t reply but went back to my nipples as though she didn’t hear me and continued nibbling at them as though they were sugar coated or something of the sort. This night – though guilt-tripped, was one of the best nights I’d ever had.




~ 2 ~
Bella
I woke up wrapped up in the sheets with Jay’s scent all around me. The smell was peculiar to him – I should know since I’ve been with tons of men. I saw a note by the coffee table.
Breakfast by 6.30 am
It was 6.28 am at the time and still no sign of Jay. I got up from where I lay and walked towards the window whose blind allowed a little bit of sunray enter the room.
The view I discovered as I pulled back the blind was amazing. I’ve been to very many places, but this was paradise. I heard a knock at the door and looked up at the grand wall clock, and indeed it was precisely 6.30 am – breakfast time.
I rushed to the door excited to see Jay, but alas it was only a maid, she smiled and said hey.
“Good morning,” she greeted.
“Morning” I replied, as I tried to look as decent as I could be - covered in sheets.
She brought in a tray that had on it bread and scrambled eggs with coffee and cream. There was a single rose and some chocolate.
“The Mister asked me to give this to you so it’ll sweeten your day,” the maid smiled.
I felt my cheeks flush red as she put down the tray and left.
“Such a gentleman,” I thought.
After breakfast, I looked around the room for my clothes. It was starting to get very uncomfortable in the room since I didn’t know where Jay was.
“Had he left?” I asked myself, “Was he just another stranger I had shared a bed with or was he more?”
The clock chimed a beautiful symphony that reminded me of my days in the convent when I was an innocent and pure soul. Those days were when I sang in the choir and renewed my vows weekly were long gone. 
It was 7.00 am, and there was still no sign of Jay, but I’d found my clothes neatly placed in the wardrobe. There was still some fine linen, and as I unwrapped them, I noticed they had their tags on them. My eyes widened when I saw a note stuck on one of the tags
It’s all yours. Thanks for your company, love Jay. P.s check the drawer.
I found this rather amusing. No one ever left me notes or got me presents. The best I ever got was a miserable breakfast, and then I was off. This was something I could easily get used to or was it? I rushed to the drawer and found an envelope when I opened it.
I held my breath because I hadn’t seen this much money up close at least not for a night. I sat and wondered at what time he had done all of these. I saw a note sticking out of the envelope that read; 
You deserve better Bella
I sat back on the bed; the weight of the situation pushing me to tears. He was gone? One night with a strange man I knew only by the name Jay reminded me of how special I used to be. As I got into the shower tears running down my face, I remembered the convent where I had spent my earlier days – I was called Purity back then.
I had large green eyes and short black hair. I wasn’t nearly as beautiful as I was now, but I was much sadder on my last days there – I felt emptier. 
The priest then had become fond of me and oddly me of him. I’d sing so gladly in the choir, and he’d sing praises of me loudly as he preached. One day I went to him for confessions; I had thought of him kissing me and doing the things I had read in the novels to me. I’d loved it so much that I went into the bathroom, and for the first time masturbated; finding so much delight in it although I knew it was a sin. 
After the confession that day I left not knowing that would be the last I’d see or hear of him. He died in his sleep that night, and my friend Mary said that God had taken him so he wouldn’t sin by being with me. At that point, I’d believed her and felt God was just cruel. I was angry, and so I decided to leave the convent that night, but that was the beginning of the dilemma that soon would become my life. 
I successfully scaled the fence when I noticed a strange man; he had seen me jump down. I was scared that he'd take me back, so I began to explain, but he started walking towards me, and I got even more afraid. But before I could turn to run, someone grabbed me from behind; a third person also appeared, and all three men had their turns with me.
I turned off the shower and sat by the drawer looking at the note which read; "You deserve better Bella,” and I wept more bitterly than I had that unfaithful night.



~ 3 ~
Jay
My bachelor’s night was over yet my conscience plagued me while I stood at the altar waiting for my bride. Her deep green eyes haunted me again, and I found myself thinking of Bella. I had run off on her in the wee hours of the morning, leaving her some money and a couple of notes, but I couldn’t seem to get her out of my head.
I felt the need to do more for her, even though I didn't know why. I'd been with many street girls in my youth, but she was different, and I didn't want her thinking of me as just any other guy for some reason; even though I was sure that’s what I was.
Again, I was saved by a ding. It was a text from the Gold Crest Hotel, but before I could read it, there she was – Stacy, the most beautiful bride in the world. And the best part was that she was all mine.
Her beauty radiated and she looked so elegant in her gown; I couldn’t believe she was going to be my wife. After the joining, we said our vows and I kissed my bride; I couldn’t wait to take her home. It felt like our love had just been rekindled – and then again Bella.
I read the text on my phone while Stacy went to get changed for the reception. I was supposed to be changing as well, but the content of the text caught me.
I longed for more in life; I found more and more thought I deserved better...the irony of life – love Bella.
What did it mean? I couldn’t sit down and decipher the message because Stacy – my lady, appeared dazzling, and I was still unready.
“Babe I’ll be ready in a few,” I said in a stoic tone. And with what could only be deemed a failed attempt to be romantic, I said: “You look stunning.”
“Okay babe,” She smiled, “Don’t keep me waiting,” her voice so angelic.
I got dressed, and then we got into the car. I began undressing her with my eyes. I looked at her like she was a juicy piece of cake, and I was a swarm of flies, but a harsh reality came knocking as I looked into hazel coloured eyes. I again remembered Bella. What did she mean in her text?
At the end of what seemed like an unending reception, I had just one thing on my perverted mind. I’d paid for the penthouse suite in the most luxurious hotel in town, much to the delight of my lady Stacy; which was my plan all along.
An excited Stacy could be wild in bed, and that was exactly what I needed. Stacy had told me in the heat of the reception that she had a surprise for me later on; I could hardly wait. She did something then that excited me even more – she licked my ears down the side of my face, and down to my cheek, before planting a kiss on my lips.
Stacy was a very jealous lass who was never afraid to put on a show. She’d publicly display her affection; everyone knew I was hers. As we got to the door I had to play it cool with a lot of stealth; after all, if I got too excited two nights in a row, it wouldn't be good for my health.
 As I unlocked and pushed the door open, the scenery before me made a mockery of the Gold Crest Hotel. It was magnificent. I also hadn’t seen the room before paying for the place. It had been Stacy’s choice; little wonder she’d picked it.
The room had gold and cream coloured wallpapers with what seemed like Picasso's painted abstracts. The blinds were of a particular coffee coloured type, and the scent of the room was lavender. The bed – my Lord, the bed I believe was made for kings. I could no longer hide my excitement as the scenery already turned me on; giving me a hard-on.


~ 4 ~
Jay
As I sat on the chair by the corner of the room, taking off my shoes, Stacy my beautiful bride came up to me and asked me to help her with her dress.
“I’m stuck,” she tried to hide the smile already forming at the corner of her mouth. “Help me, please.”
I quickly unzipped her as she leaned over me and dimmed the light of the chandelier. She put on a show as she slowly took off the gown – getting me harder with each move she made.
She finally took off the gown, and she was down to just her petticoat and a thigh-high pantyhose; its holes allowing me to see her beautiful caramel skin. I'd almost forgotten just how beautiful her body was.
Stacy was unlike Bella. She was a real African woman with a nicely moulded ass and cupped breasts. She wasn't a stick figured Barbie doll; she was big and bold; a size 10 in the least, with the most beautiful and innocent smile I’d ever seen.
I began to imagine so many things as she sat on the cream coloured satin sheets. I thought of naughty deeds to do to her, but then her tiny, yet beautiful voice drew me back to my blissful reality.
“Come over here babe, let me make you cum,” she purred.
I knew she was just being sly, so I played hard-to-get, asking her to come over to me instead. She readily obliged – cat-walking down to me, she crossed her legs over me, and began to grind on me.
Oh, that amazing grind. Stacy didn’t need to unzip my pants because she was here now only to tease me. She saw that this pleased me immensely, so she placed my hands on her boobs and pressed them hard as she could; then let out a hushed moan.
Wow, she was really ready for me. Slowly and lightly she bit my lower lip before kissing me for what seemed like an eternity.
She got up from me, and by this time she was already wet. I drew her back and nibbled on her ears while stroking her back and working my way down her thighs.
I began slowly by fiddling with her panties before slipping my finger into her pussy. She let out another moan, though a little louder. I thrust it in and out, slowly, and as it widened, I added another finger.
Stacy became louder, so I was sure it pleased her greatly, and this egged me on. She began to scream louder.
“Harder,” she moaned.
So I stopped and threw her on the bed, then I brought out the big guns. Using my tongue, Stacy spoke in tongues, and by the time I stopped, my mouth was filled with cum.
Now it was time for her to return the favour, but she dryly refused me the kind gesture. I hid my frustration and slowly slipped my slightly softened dick into her. And that was all we needed to call it a night.
By morning light, I sat up comparing the night that came before. I knew I shouldn’t have done that, but something was missing with Stacy. Yes, she was the love of my life, and she tried hard to please me, but lately, it felt like her libido just didn’t match mine anymore.
I had vowed no longer to speak about my sexual dissatisfaction, so I got up and went into the shower, and there was Bella. She stood there butt naked, beckoning at me, and without second-guessing, I rushed in hoping she'd give me what I needed, but then Stacy called for me, and I woke up from my dream.
“Morning, babe,” she said.
“Good morning, my love,” I replied trying to hide the stench of alcohol that oozed from my mouth from her.
I knew she hated the smell of alcohol, but last night I drowned myself in alcohol to subdue my sexual frustration. But she smelt it and got pissed. Stacy, my lady, was hot-tempered; that was her only other flaw. She snapped at me.
“You drank?” she screeched, “On our special night Jay, you still drowned yourself in alcohol? Even after I told you how much I hated it, you still did it. Where, when, and why did you? Are you purposely trying to piss me off or what?”
I tried to say something, but Stacy wasn't done with her ranting.
“I’m sure as hell it wasn’t at the reception, and you didn’t attend the after party so where and when did you manage to find the alcohol?”
She was searching my face for an answer; one I gave seeming unperturbed by her theatrics.
“After you slept, I was bored, so I went and joined Nigel at the after-party. It was just on the next floor. I didn’t think you’d mind; besides it was in our honour wasn’t it?”
At this, she became enraged and started yelling profanities. I walked into the bathroom and shut the door because unlike Stacy, I knew how to manage anger.
And before we’d turn this into an episode with a rather unhappy ending, I needed to give her space. I heard her call Nigel and rant some stuff I didn’t bother myself with as I turned on the shower.
When I finally got out of the shower, I found Stacy sitting by the bedpost looking remorseful, but she still didn’t utter a single word.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Definitions

The advice

Kolo