Dear You



Oddly the thought I found myself repressing during this darned lockdown is the  fear  of  sin. Needless  to  say  that  I  believe  the  world  isn't  coming  to  an  end  but,  I  believe  we  are  at  the beginning  of the  end,  and  as my moods switched  from  anxiety  to  paranoia  and  then  a chilling maturity  that  came with the acceptance of this current norm, I thought of writing a letter, one too many letters to you. If indeed I brought myself to writing any it'll begin with

Dear You,
I hope you are indoors, safe, as its all you owe "us", the people that care about you. Well it’s all you owe the people you think care as surely, you've shown that you owe me nothing.
I would not be able to complete this one because I would remember the countless times, I reached out to you without response. Maybe a second one would yield completion, but it was only a thought.

- Dennessa

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Definitions

The advice

Kolo