Dear You, III

Lonesome nights turned into unending days as I waited for you, every fleeting moment filled me with daunting resolutions that I needed you for any chance of survival, but COVID hadn't gotten to my location, it was yet at yours and soon the frustration turned to anger, so I wrote this heart wrenching note...
 Dear You,
  As I sit envisaging the end of the  world, at least fifty ft away from the next person in humble companionship, and sappy nostalgia, all I could think of was to call you and tell you "I hate you", for we could have done this together, damned it all and held hands in waiting, but, all I want now is for the end to be swift and that it starts with you.
 This one made it to my mailbox, but, if you did indeed see it, it might have been an end I wasn't ready for, so its saved as a draft.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Definitions

The advice

Kolo